Food Trading at Small Farm Field Day

The City of Swan have decided that anyone trading at an approved event, whether on private or City land, will be automatically deemed to hold a street trading licence under the City’s local laws. The fees have been waived for all traders at events now.

The following documentation is required for each food business trading at the public event:

  • Copy of Food Businesses Registration Certificate as issued by the relevant Local Government for all food operators who are not a community group or charity.
  • Copy of the businesses Public Liability Insurance to a minimum value of $10M when event is on City owned or managed land.

Please note where this required information is not provided may result in delay in consideration of this matter.

Above documentation should accompany Exhibitor Application form. is an initiative of gidgegannup community groups